Saturday, February 25, 2006

Allison's 7x7's- here it goes!

7 Things I'd like to do before I die:

1. Marry, and raise the next generation to the glory of God.
2. Travel with my camera. (the British Isles, P.E.I., the rest of the U.S.)
3. Open my mouth with wisdom, and keep my tongue kind. (all the time:-})
4. Memorize the book of Proverbs. (working on chapter 3)
5. Get another dog.
6. Do candid wedding photography.
7. Be the best daughter, (and then best wife) I can.

7 Things I can do:

1. Bake pie
2. Bake bread
3. Make teddy bears
4. Sightread music
5. Sew
6. Read
7. Take pictures

7 Things I'm learning, or want to learn:

1. Typing and computer work. (which includes learning how to do what the computer progam manual says :-/)
2. Tatting.
3. Violin.
4. No. 3 in first 7.
5. To start and keep a conversation going.
6. Take wedding photos
7. To read, and understand knitting and crochet i
nstructions.

7 Movies I enjoy:

1. Movies by Jane Austen (I know, that would make it more than 7...)
2. The Scarlet and the Black
3. The Love Comes Softly series
4. North and South
5. Wives and Daughters
6. The Anne of Green Gables series
7. National Treasure

7 Authors/speakers I enjoy:

1. Jane Austen
2. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Ray Comfort
4. Dr. Karl Coke
5. Dr. Bill Gothard
6. Mr. and Mrs. Gren
7. Mr. and Mrs. Pearl

7 Things I say:

1. "Yep."
2. "In a toxic, festering, sort of way." (Usually only in response to Annick's "sounds inconvenient and painful."
3. "Ok."
4. "Okey-dokey."
5. "Let's see here..."
6. "Well..."
7. "Right..."

7 People I tag:

1. Sarah DeL
2. Amber DeL
3. Mrs. DeL
4. Jamie Rambeck
5. Charity Sauve
6. Mr. Eddy
7. Mrs. Eddy

Here they be,
Now do the same as me,
Write your 7x7's,
And don't forget to count your blessin's
!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Mr. Eddy is tagged twice. Now he really has to do it!!

A.M.