Monday, December 10, 2007



Willoughby: "No words can express how much I love and adore... this cottage.
If I had my way, I would tear down Coom Magna and rebuild it exactly like this cottage."
Elinor: "With small rooms, a poky hall, and a fire that smokes, I suppose."
Willoughby: "Especially the fire that smokes."
~Sense and Sensibility



"I dearly love a cottage..."
~ Sense and Sensibility


Before dinner, we played a Christmas concert...


...and after dinner we posed for the annual picture!

(You should have seen my contortion to get this shot!
Anything for a photo...)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Well we were going to get our gingerbread house done last week............but unfortunately, our air conditioning went out ( it was 80) and it was so humid out all of our pieces that we had cooked, became soft gingerbread house pieces! We put it in the oven to dry out, so now......we can get started!

Hannah Dela